Friday, August 12, 2016




Hi!
This post isn't really connected to my other posts, but I made with my sister these chocolates, and it turned out really good so I thought I will share with you the recipe. this is not the "healthiest thing in the world" but it's still tasty :)



ingredients:

-   300 gr dark chocolate 
-   1\2 cup orange juice
-   baking tray (for chocolate)
-   little pot
-   medium size pot
-   hot water



The first thing you need to do is to break 200 gr from the chocolate into small pieces, and Divide into 2 groups of 1\3 and 2/3.



Then, take the bigger pot, put it on the stove on medium heat and pour in the hot water.
Take the smaller pot and put it in the bigger pot. Then, take the bigger part of the chocolate (2\3) and put it in the small pot.















  

No comments: